Friday 22 December 2006

Booze, cigaretes and junk food.

Been drinking, smoking and hogging on junk food a lot in the last 4 or 5 days and now I feel like shit. I hope yoga can carry me through this time of partying safely. The reason for all this partying by-the-way was that a friend has just come from New Zealand for holidays after about a year. He studies and works very hard there and is in a mood to do some all-out partying whenever he comes to Bombay. I like his style but he sometimes goes a bit overboard and takes us friends along on the trip. With the new year's eve approaching fast I am getting really nervous because he is definitely going to force us in to some club hoping and to be honest, I haven't got much taste for this kind of a thing now. Anyways, Here's wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and happy, prosperous and safe new year while I am talking of it-please do Enjoy!!

No comments: